Tuesday 27 June 2017

Quizlet Teacher Ambassador - The New Quizlet Learn

All my boys will tell you that I am passionate about Quizlet so, in February 2017, when I received an invitation to join the "Quizlet's Teacher Ambassador Program" I jumped at the opportunity and excitedly became a "Quizlet Teacher Ambassador".


As a Quizlet Ambassador I receive emails at least once a month with requests to share resources, participate in new feature testing, give feedback, create content for the Quizlet blog and more. One of the new features that I have been introduced to is the New Quizlet Learn. This feature has been developed in order to help students prepare for upcoming tests.

So how does it work? Firstly, this feature is available on the Quizlet app which can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play. You will not find it on the web based version of Quizlet. All students need to do is open the study set I have assigned them either using the link I post on Google Classroom or directly from their Quizlet Class. They then tell Quizlet when they need to know the material by, and Quizlet Learn will kickstart their studying with an adaptive plan that charts their progress, helps them stay motivated with encouraging checkpoints, and keeps them on track with helpful study reminders. The Old Learn is still available, Quizlet has just renamed it as Write.

Here's a quick video overview of what the New Quizlet Learn is all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment